Request data for ORG supplements for the years 1983-2006

My homework assigned by my teacher lacks some data, so I ask you for help. I need to replicating the empirical results of a paper, Big Bad Banks? The Winners and Losers from Bank Deregulation in the United States(https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/j.1540-6261.2010.01589.x), but lacks the data of ORG supplements for the years 1983-2006, here ORG refers to Outgoing Rotation Groups. I will appreciate it if you could send me the data or provide some information about the data.

Becuse I am new to the forum and cannot upload an attachment. You can find the attachment in the following website(Big bad banks? The winners and losers from bank deregulation in the United States [Dataset] - Department of Economics Workspace), named [Instructions for Replicating the Empirical Results in “Big Bad Banks? The Winners and Losers from Bank Deregulation in the United States”]. The attachment is the data I need, but I lack the data about figures 4 and 5, you can see the last part of the attachment, thank you.

I copied the last part of the attachment here:
• For figures 4 and 5 you will need May and Outgoing Rotation Groups supplements of the CPS:
a. Download May CPS files for the years 1977-1981 from NBER. Save the files in the “data” directory.
b. Contact Unicon Research Corporation for ORG supplements for the years 1983-2006. Save the files in the “data” directory.
c. Run “wage_workfile.do”.

The ORG data are available through IPUMS CPS (note: Unicon no longer exists, but most of its files have been incorporated into IPUMS CPS). Individuals in the ORG can be identified because they have MISH=4 or 8. The ORG variables can be found in this variables group.

To download the IPUMS data, I suggest first watching this short video tutorial about creating an extract in IPUMS CPS. You may also find these data training exercises helpful.

The 1977-1981 May supplements have weekly and hourly earnings as well, but unfortunately these variables have not yet been incorporated into IPUMS CPS. They can be downloaded from NBER’s May CPS website.