Is there a CIP-census crosswalk for Field of Degree?


According to this document, the Census Bureau’s field-of-degree codes (used in ACS starting in 2009) are based on the CIP classification. Is there any crosswalk that exists to link these codes?



Unfortunately, I’m not able to find a clean crosswalk between the CIP codes and the ACS classification codes. The categories are close, but certainly not exactly the same in each coding scheme. Sorry I can’t be more helpful.