Reel, microseq, pageno, line, in full-count Census

I was looking to obtain full-count Census microdata that also contained the variables reel, microseq, pageno, and line for the years 1870-1940. I was given to believe that these variables had previously been available for at least 1880 and 1940 but the IPUMS site seems to indicate that this is no longer the case. Was the data updated at some point to remove access to these variables, or is it still up and available (and I just did something wrong)?

Generally, these variables are not all available in the public versions of the data, though they are available in some years. All of these variables are available in the restricted versions of the full count datasets (except MICROSEQ, which is only available in 1880).

In the public use full count data, the variable REEL is available in the 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 data; the variable MICROSEQ is available in the 1880 data; the variable PAGENO is available in the 1850 data; and the variable LINE is available in the 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 data.