I recieved a confirmation email 3 days ago. I can't access the link. Was it deleted? can I recover it?

I recieved a confirmation email 3 days ago. I can’t access the link. Was it deleted? can I recover it?

I just checked into your account and it looks like your status for both IPUMS International and IPUMS USA is approved. So, you should be able to log into your account in either of these projects. Note that sometimes the IPUMS system gets confused if you haven’t restarted your web browser in a while.

Let us know if you continue to have any issue accessing data.

Once your account is approved, you should be able to log in to the data request system through the login link at IPUMS International (international.ipums.org). It looks like you are approved for access to IPUMS International and IPUMS USA.

The login link should take you to the following location:

https://live.identity.popdata.org/idp…

Enter the email address and password you set when you registered for access. If that does not work, the email or password you are using may not match what was entered in the system. The login page has a link to reset a password. If the system does not recognize your email address or if you are still having trouble logging in, please email user support (ipums@umn.edu). We’ll verify the email address associated with the account and resolve any technical issues.