About WIF(workers in family) in household dataset, and how to make it comparable to ACS aggregated datasets?

I am processing PUMS data in MD, VA, and, DC. Could I ask a question about a variable in PUMS data? I noticed that for the variable “workers in family during the past 12 months (WIF)”, workers in GQ population/non-family households are not applicable. I was wondering if there is a field in the PUMS household data file containing GQ workers so that I could compare the distribution of total workers in PUMS with that of other ACS aggregated datasets or household travel survey of state or MPO? Probably such information simply doesn’t exist in microdata such as PUMS. Thanks in advance!

According to the Census Bureau’s ACS data dictionary the “Workers in Family” variable excludes GQ’s. IPUMS does not currently support the WIF variable and I’m unaware of a field in the PUMS data that would include information on GQ’s. It is worth noting, however, that GQ’s are sampled at the individual level rather than at the household level. So, GQ’s are only single personal households in the ACS PUMS data and therefore WIF can only have values of either 1 or 0 for GQ’s.