Partial health coverage

I am not sure what paidgh (health coverage fully or partially covered by employer) means. Even Federal workers pay part of their health care insurance premiums. Does that mean they have only “partial” coverage? Could someone offer some insight into what full and partial coverage mean?
Ephraim

The questionnaire text for PAIDGH is direct that this refers to health insurance premiums. The question asked of respondents is whether their employer or union paid for all, part, or none of the health insurance premium. A google search shows a number of companies who offer to pay their employees’ insurance premiums in full. I looked at the 2021 ASEC and found nearly 9000 in the sample who indicated full premium coverage by their employer or union; the industries with the largest proportions of their workers having full premium coverage were motion pictures and video industries (19%), executive offices and legislative bodies (16%), and legal services (15%). Those with the lowest were nail salons and other personal care services (1%), beauty salons (2%), and private households (3%). These groups seem reasonable to me at first glance.

Thanks Ivan for your response. So this means most Federal government employees have partial health insurance premium coverage.
Ephraim